Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Interlude: Upcoming reviews

 So, as I was writing the last post about Interview with a Vampire, I realized that I really want to do an in depth, episode by episode review of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and maybe one of The X-Files too. I'd also love to do one of Frasier (since that's one of my favorite shows ever) and I think I could do at least one episode a week from various shows and write up a review. I see that my blog is getting hits on my episodic Supernatural reviews, so I'd also like to continue with that as well. I really need to finish watching the show as a whole eventually anyway. I've been taking Saturday or Sunday as my day off recently, so I think that would be the best time to schedule a watch and blog post, but maybe I could watch an episode of several different shows and then write up a blog post about it. I also kind of want to learn SEO to help my blog get more traffic. Maybe I should change the name. I think I had this vague idea at one point that the name would be ironic if my blog ever took off, but now it just seems stupid.

Anyway, if you like my episodic reviews and want me to do them on a specific show, feel free to post a comment. I'd also love to do one on The Good Place (another comedy gem). That's all for this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment