Thursday, May 26, 2022

Life

 So this is not a review. It's sort of a mock review. I wrote a poem. This is meant to be funny, so I hope it is.

If there were a creator,
I really must confess, 

I'd want to ask them why they
created this whole mess.

The plotline's convoluted.
I mean seriously, what the hell?

It's hard enough to follow one
but billions more as well?

And what is with these characters?
cause most of them are tropes.

Then a good one comes along,
but gets killed off, so don't get up your hopes.

There is way too much violence
and its gratuitous, I'd say

There seems no rhyme or reason
at the end of the day.

It tugged at my emotions
although I can't say why.

It really had me going
made me laugh, then made me cry.

I have to say the setting
is what I like the best.

The world building is excellent
it really warms my chest.

I thought I'd give it one star
it's not my favorite piece.

But if they just reworked it,
could be a masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment