I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for going MIA from this site. I've had a lot going on in my life recently and this has taken the back burner for a while. I fully intend to review more movies, TV shows, and books in the near future. I just need to get some semblance of normalcy in my life again to do it. I noticed that my blog has gotten some attention despite the fact that I haven't written anything on it in a while, so that's good. Maybe Adsense will see fit to restore my account and let me earn money off this thing (paltry as it might be). If not, these reviews might help to showcase my writing style to potential clients who wish to hire me, so I'd still like to continue.
Adsense aside, if you know any sponsors who might wish to fund this endeavor, feel free to have them reach out to me. I can see all the comments on this blog even though I moderate them before posting (those of you who were following me from way back know why) so that is the best way to reach me about a possible sponsorship. I might start an accompanying tiktok account (still not sure what I would post there, because I'm a bit camera shy) or another type of social media account to help promote this. I would love for this blog to be a stepping-stone to reaching my ultimate goal of having a writing career, but so far, it's just a way for me to exercise my skills.
Also wanted to say I fully intend to review the most recent addition to the Interview with a Vampire series aka The Vampire Lestat because I have some thoughts after finishing it, but I need time to go over everything in my head, and I might need to rewatch it as well.
Stay tuned for more and thank you for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment