Sunday, August 4, 2013

Blog challenge question five: Five things I would say to my ex?

Okay, number five has to do with something annoying he has been doing of late. Please do not text me at work and expect me to respond right away. I cannot always look at my phone when I am working. Four is: I know it wasn't all your fault that our marriage ended. I sometimes blame you for everything but I share in the responsibility.  We had a lot of good times mixed in with the bad. I want you to know I remember the good as well.  Three is: I hope you have not given up entirely on love. I know you have been in love before me and you were able to move on after getting your heart broken. I sincerely hope that you are able to move on this time as well. Two is: I wish you had been able to respect me. If you had respected me I would have lived with anything else for a lifetime.  And the number one thing I want to say to my ex is: I hope none of the above makes you think I am open to reconciling. It is over for me and nothing is going to change that.


Be sure to visit Amy's blog: http://amywho1991.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

  1. I actually posted this at midnight my time, guess this blog is under the impression I am running on PST.

    ReplyDelete