Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Blog Challenge

So I'm taking this 31 day blog challenge issued by http://amywho1991.wordpress.com/ just for the hell of it. She is asking questions and I am supposed to write a blog entry answering each question on each particular day in August. I might not always be able to blog that day but I'll try to blog one every day. So be prepared because tomorrow the first post in my blog challenge begins. Hopefully it is as fun and inspiring as it sounds like it is going to be. Feel free to comment and tell me what you think of my blog challenge posts. If enough of you like it I might consider doing it again or maybe even issuing a challenge of my own. I will be leaving a link to Amy's site at the end of each blog post during the challenge. She requested that each of the challenge participants link back to her site. Hope you have as much fun with this as I plan on having. Catch ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment